It is the beginning of the school year. The dog-days of summer have come and gone. All of us are getting back into regular routines. As we transition back into the structure, responsibility, and busy aspects of this new school year, please read and digest these motivational and inspirational quotes that I find personally powerful.
1. “When you play, never mind who listens to you.” – Robert Schumann
2. “In learning you will teach and in teaching, you will learn.” – Phil Collins
3. “Try a little harder to be a little better.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
4. “I believe musicians have a duty , a responsibility to reach out, to share your love or pain with others.” – James Taylor
5. “I believe in singing. Even better, I believe in singing together.” – Brian Eno
6. “Your talent determines what you do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz